During summer season, working at the work place also becomes really difficult. People face a lot of hazards in the typical office environment. Occupational disease can easily come in your way with the exclusive work force hazard. It becomes quite irritating to go out of home in this scotching sun rays during the summer season. There are some precautionary measures which you need to abide during the hot summer climatic condition. You always need to carry an umbrella when you are going out in extremely hot climate. Another way of protecting your skin while you go out for work is by using sunscreen.
Problems faced in work environment
When you are sitting in a particular posture for a long time, it becomes really difficult to sustain the pressure that exerts in your body at that particular point of time. Variety of consequences can take place which ranges from back pain, headache to that of repetitive strain injuries. This becomes severe during the summer season as your body gets dehydrated due to lack of fluid. It is important to intake adequate fluid when you are sitting in front of the computer desk.
Tips to stay healthy at work during summer
- You must keep on centering the mouse as well as the keyboard position so that the upper part of your arm hanged and get relaxed.
- You should also adjust your chair height so that you don’t get your shoulders strained. You must also see that your elbows are 90 degree
- Drinking maximum water when you are in front of the computer screen is also important
- The radiation of heat from the computer screen is very harmful as it can easily damage your eyes. Thus, splashing of eyes with cold water on a regular basis is an important part of the summer care treatment procedure.
- Your wrist will be in rest if you keep a mouse pad under the mouse
- You should not control urine if you have a tendency of passing it. This may give rise to burning sensation when you go to toilet after a long time. Even you can get some kidney problem if you control your urine for a long time.
- You can also reduce the brightness of the monitor of your computer screen if you wish to reduce the eye strain.
- Are you finding problem reading the alphabets and sentences in your computer screen, you must use a program that will help increasing the font size of the text.
- You must also give your eyes some break from the strain of computer screen. After working constantly for 2 to 3 hours you must take a break from the work and have a look at the greeneries such as trees and bushes in your environment
You can stay hydrated even in your work place during summer season if adequate fluid is consumed. It is important to stay clean and hygienic during the summer season so that you are not infected by the micro organisms.