Premature ejaculation, often termed as early ejaculation is a problem that many men face in their sexual life. This happens to men who are under 40 years of age and it can lead to a disturbed relationship and marriage. The person who is actually going through the problem becomes frustrated and there have been many cases where that person has committed suicide or taken some drastic steps. But, this is not the end all of the entire situation. You need to understand that the problem is quite common and you are not the only person facing it. Rather than taking a drastic step it would be manlier to combat the situation and stop it once and for all. There are numerous techniques in which one can stop premature ejaculation. However, it will be a gradual process and you should not expect immediate results. Initially, you may not feel or notice anything, but as time progresses you will observe that the premature ejaculation is slowing down and after few weeks or months it will stop entirely. One thing that is equally important is your partner’s participation in this process of stopping early ejaculation. In fact, she should be proactive enough to make you realize about the issue, otherwise your entire sex life can go for a toss.
Men may face a lot of problem relating to their sexual function and premature ejaculation one of the common problems that can disturb a man. All men would want their loved one’s satisfaction and they want their spouse also to attain great pleasure. But there are men who ejaculate before their partners reach the climax. You should never by shy of telling your problem to your spouse or to a doctor regarding any sexual issues. Premature ejaculation is mainly caused to older men, but in this new generation there are many young men too who suffer from this issue. But do not worry: there are a few remedies that you can try at your home by yourself to avoid premature ejaculation.
Acupuncture – This is a very old treatment which plays an effective role in stopping premature ejaculation. However, there are certain essential dietary conditions you have to follow when undergoing this treatment. Some of them are
- Avoid foods containing preservatives or the ones rich in sugar.
- Say no to alcohol, smoking and other drugs
- Try to avoid the intake of caffeine products, especially coffee
- You should make the practice to eat plenty of fruits and green vegetables
- Since minerals play a very vital role in stopping premature ejaculation, add fish and other mineral rich foods to your diet.
Home remedies for premature ejaculation
1) Seeds of green onions are perfect to decrease premature ejaculation for all men. The aphrodisiac qualities present in the seeds of green onion can help you avoid this sexual problem. You simply have to crush the seeds and mix it well in water. Take this medicinal water three times a day before your meal. You can also consider using white onions and consuming onions can enhance your sexual stamina and control.
2) Aswagandha – the effective medicinal Indian herb is one of the most natural medicines perfect for treating the sexual problems in men. You can consult an ayurvedic doctor and have this herbal medicine as directed by the physician. This herb can increase the strength of the organs and increases the stamina and control in men. This can reduce the problem of premature ejaculation.
3) Ginger and Honey is another best remedy to avoid premature ejaculation in men. Ginger can help in increasing the blood flow to the penile area that helps in giving a great control to ejaculate. Honey is an aphrodisiac of strength and this can enhance the potency of ginger. So the best way to consume this is taking half a teaspoon of ginger and honey before bedtime. You won’t be able to feel the results immediately, but yes, in sometime you will notice the difference.
4) Another natural medicine is to consume garlic. Garlic can help in increasing the blood flow to the penis and it can also help in heating up your body. You can sort the garlic in low flame using cow’s ghee till it turns a golden brown color. Take this every day or you simply chew 3- 4 cloves of garlic to decrease premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
5) Take a half-boiled egg and mix it with grated carrots. Take 3 teaspoons of honey and mix it will with this mixture. You can consume this mixture daily for about three months to get a great result. Once you feel that your problem has decreased, you can slowly stop consuming egg.
6) The aphrodisiac qualities in the roots of Asparagus can help in decreasing the problem of premature ejaculation in men. You can take 3 to 4 teaspoons of asparagus powder or root by mixing it with a glass of milk. Alternatively, you can boil the milk with the roots of asparagus and then drain the roots. Drink this milk two times a day to enhance strength and other sexual troubles in men.
The acupuncture treatment helps in finding out the causes of this syndrome and helps in eradicating it. According to the world of Acupuncture, some of the causes are genetic factors, erectile dysfunction, hormone disorders etc…
Diet to avoid ejaculating early
This is one of the simple and the best home remedy in treating premature ejaculation. The diets mentioned above are not only suitable for acupuncture treatment. These diets can be followed regularly to have a healthy life. Apart from minerals, your body should also be rich in Vitamins, Zinc, Selenium, Calcium and Iron. Folic acids enhance the flow of blood and prevents artery blockage. However, avoid to intake these items in excessive quantity as it leads to diarrhea.
Lady finger to stop premature ejaculation
This is one of the common vegetables available in the market. Lady’s finger is available as a powder that helps in treating premature ejaculation. This powder can be consumed in regular basis. When continued for month, you will see a significant change in yourself.
Lady’s finger powder can be mixed with warm water and sugar candy. You can consume this powdered water daily as a natural remedy. This does not cause any side effects. You can also add lady’s finger to your normal diet in any means.
Carrots are the wonder vegetables for both men and women. Carrots are the natural remedies for many as they serve their purpose in keeping your health fit. Many people also prefer carrots for maintaining good skin tone. However, the power of carrots is more than this. They are used for curing premature ejaculation in a natural way. If you follow the practice of eating finely chopped carrots mixed with half boiled eggs and a spoon of honey, you will experience a significant result in few weeks. Since carrots are popular for libido improving qualities, you can definitely go for this natural remedy.
Exercise to stop premature ejaculation
Another natural and safe remedy one can try is the physical exercise. Keeping oneself fit is very important in this buy world, as there is lots of mental stress in work these days. Doing physical exercise daily will improve and strengthen yourself.
And, now for the ladies, if your man is not being able to hold back his cum for a long time then he may be facing premature ejaculation issues. You, as his partner should try and be the Ms. Fix-It. After all, no one wants their sexual life to be poor and dissatisfying. Wondering what you need to do as a woman to ensure that your partner does not have early ejaculation? Here are few tips that you can follow:
- Deep breathing: this is one type of meditation that keeps the tension and arousal of early ejaculation in control. Try and notice if he is able to avoid short and shallow breathing. This normally would speed up his heartbeat and there are high chances that early ejaculation will trigger during this time. Before having sex, explain him the process with as much detail as possible. Tell him to take one deep breath and spend at least five seconds holding the breath. After that he would have to exhale slowly in the next five seconds. It would be fabulous if he can do this without breaking the whole rhythm for a minimum of five minutes. One of the best things about this process is that you two can focus on each others breathing technique. See how it rises and how it falls. This ultimately builds an intimate connection when you are making love.
- Squeeze method: in this method either one of you can participate. You will have to squeeze the penis from the base. This can be done when your partner is almost at the brink of his orgasm. The main logic behind this technique is to reduce the erection of your partner by squeezing his penis. Ideally, your partner should do this on his own initially. Gradually, when he masters it, you can practice the technique along with him and eventually both of you can enjoy it.
- Stop and start method: this has to start as a solo exercise. In this method, your partner would play a pivotal role because he would have to masturbate alone. Once he is close to his orgasm he should stop masturbating. He would have to relax for a while and again continue to masturbate till he reaches his orgasm. In this way he would have to repeat the process for some time till the time he cannot hold back his cum no longer. If this process can be repeated several times without any kind of distraction, your partner will be able to understand when he is ready to cum. He has to master this technique by doing it regularly and once he becomes efficient you two can engage in your sexual activities and you will notice a remarkable change.
- Kegel exercises: just like the stop and start method, Kegal exercises are also not limited to women. Both men and women can try this out, but ultimately it will be helpful for your man. These exercises are done to strengthen his pelvic region and as a woman it would also help you create strong pubococcygeus muscle. Doctors are of the opinion that Kegal exercise helps a lot to prevent and control premature ejaculation. If he is not able to understand where this muscle is located, ask him if he is able to stop his urine flow when he is in the bathroom. The pubococcygeus muscle is responsible for controlling that. If he is able to find the muscle, ask him to practice the controlling thing on a regular basis. He must not use his thighs, buttocks or abdominals. These should be absolutely loose when he is doing Kegal exercises. Ideally, he should be doing 3 sets every day and give around 10 seconds gap between each set. The main aim is to contract the pubococcygeus muscle and when your partner is close to his orgasm, he should try and slow things as much as possible.
- Tantric techniques: if you are truly explorative in sex, then it will be more enjoyable than the pleasures of the traditional sex. Following the tantric techniques can be amazing to build an intimate connection between you and your partner. It is quite a simple technique, but if he can follow it religiously, it would not only control early ejaculation, but would also improve your sexual life to a great extent. In this technique when your partner is about to cum, he should pull out immediately (i.e., cease stimulation). After this he will have to contract his pubococcygeus muscle and try lowering his chin on to his chest. The basic reason why this is done is to prevent the energy from rising any further. When he pulls out before he is about to cum he will feel ungrounded. This is very important to control the ejaculation. The next step will be to take a deep breath and feel the warmth of her body. For better results, he has to repeat this process over and over again till he reaches perfection.
- Promescent: this is a topical medication that has recently been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to control premature ejaculation. Ask your man to apply the medicine at least ten minutes before you two start to make love. This will manage his sensations while having sex because the medicine works through desensitization. Unlike the other medicines related to early ejaculation, this one will absorb below the skin and reach the nerve endings that help in controlling ejaculation. One thing that you need to remember is the dosage. Consult with experts about the ideal dose that you need. If your man thinks that applying a medicine will disturb his sexual life, then tell him to stop worrying. The medicine is made in such a way so that it would get absorbed in the skin and you will not even understand a thing. There are hardly any chances of the medicine having a negative impact on the sensation that is created while having sex. So, your partner can completely forget about the medicine and focus on you and the essential parts that make sex more enjoyable.
- Various medical options: it is not that early ejaculation will cause a depression in everyone’s mind. Some partners can be really cool about it and may deal it in his own way. However, if you think it is affecting your pleasures you can always suggest drugs such as Zoloft and Prozac. These drugs help with early ejaculation and your partner can take these medicines several hours before he actually comes to bed. The concept is very simple. Once he consumes the medicine, the ability to arouse will take place when you two are being intimate. This will not only control the ejaculation, but would also make your sexual activities much better than what it was previously. Rather than taking these medicines voluntarily, it would be better if you consult an urologist or a general practitioner. They would be able to suggest the best medicine. Since they are aware of the side effects of SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor), they would prescribe the safest medicine in the market.
- Condoms with benzocaine: these condoms are known as climax-control condoms. They have the ability to extend sexual activities longer than you expect it to be. In fact, these condoms can delay the ejaculation climax for almost 5 minutes. So, you can imagine how effective these condoms can be. Condoms with benzocaine have a numbing effect on the male part. This reduces the sexual sensation when he is about to cum and in this way the sexual activity gets prolonged. If you are wondering whether there will be enough enjoyment while he wears this condom, just take a leap of faith and see what happens. The extended 5 minutes can turn out to be the best 5 minutes of sex you ever had. Of course, he can take the condom off when he is masturbating on you, but you can always suggest him to try the condom when he is masturbating alone. This will ultimately help him when he is actually playing with you.
- Applying strategic pressure: this is perhaps one of the easiest natural techniques that you can use to stop premature ejaculation. All you need to know is a bit of anatomy and you can delay the ejaculation for a long time. The first way to do it is by putting pressure on the perineum. Perineum is the spot that lies midway between the scrotum and the anus. You will have to press the perineum because it reaches the prostate gland and helps in the ejaculation process. On pressing the perineum, the path to the prostate gland will be blocked. When you have orgasm, the prostate expands and contracts until you have the ejaculation. If your partner can apply the pressure lovingly while you are having sex, you will have a very satisfying time in bed. Another way by which you can delay premature ejaculation is by the testes tug process. When you are about to ejaculate, you should pull your testes down slowly and away from the body. This can also be done by your partner.
- Reducing the anxiety: there are many men who become anxious while having sex. They think that if they are not able to perform well in bed it would seem to be very unmanly. This is not the case. In many cases it has been seen that premature ejaculation happens because of this anxiousness and being in a pressure to perform. Try to stay calm and relax as much as possible. Think about your partner and how she cares and loves you. Do not think about the climax just when you have started having sex. If you think that intercourse is the only means of getting orgasm, you will definitely have premature ejaculation. Instead, think of it as a pleasurable time with your partner and make the whole process more relaxing. It will not only delay your ejaculation, but would also help enjoy sex.
- Think differently: it is quite natural to have various sexual thoughts when you are about to have sex. This can make you very excited and may result in premature ejaculation. The best thing to do would be thinking of something abstract or something that is not at all related to sex such as baseball or mathematics or any other thing. It will give you a break from the sexual thoughts and delay the ejaculation. After about 5 or 10 seconds you can again refocus on your partner. However, always remember not to think about something that would make you stressed because this will lead to losing the sexual arousal completely and it is not something that would want. Thinking about something that is not sexy does not mean you will have to think ugly. Try to think simple. This process is very easy and you will not even require the help of your partner. When you know you are about to ejaculate, think of something different and ask your partner to slowly pull down your testes. On combining the two methods you will be able to delay the ejaculation to a great extent.
- Changing positions: this is one of the most tried and tested methods of stopping premature ejaculation. There are various positions of having an intercourse that would put relatively less pressure on the glands or rather the penis. The spooning position is one that you can try. It is basically a side by side position that you can enjoy with your partner for a very long time. Alternatively, you can also try the passive position. Lying underneath your partner is one of the best positions ever. You can see her face and the whole thing is really sexy. Try it and you will feel like staying in that position from start to finish. The fact that you can fondle with her breasts during the intercourse would make the sex all the more enjoyable. You may be fond of the rear-entry or missionary positions, but ideally, you should not follow them if there is a tendency of premature ejaculation. These positions have more effect on your penis and the ejaculation will take place quicker than you can think of.
- Slow things down: a teasing intercourse is much more fun than wild sex. So, instead of going hard on your partner, take things slowly and steadily. Be gentler and slow down your movements. This will help hold your orgasm for a long time and your premature ejaculation will automatically get delayed. You will be the best person to understand whether you are near to ejaculation or not. Accordingly, you can slow and may be change your position. Many people also take a break for few seconds before starting again. Another way to slow things down is by focusing more on the foreplay. You just cannot take off your clothes and start having sex. There is nothing enjoyable about that type of sex and it is best to avoid. It is always nice to have some foreplay before you get into the real action. The foreplay is a mutual thing. Both you and your partner should participate and it would give a better sexual experience that is more intimate and extended. You can always bring in sex toys, but that would not be necessary if you are able to stimulate her orally or manually.
- Training and exercises: strengthening and flexible the pubococcygeus (PC) muscle is very helpful in controlling premature ejaculation. You can always do the Kegel exercises, but in addition to that you should also start practicing how to control your orgasm. It is all about delaying the climax. You will notice the delay in ejaculation automatically if you can have control over the climax. No one is telling you not to think about the climax, but don’t start thinking about it as soon as you start having sex. The easiest way to delay the ejaculation would be masturbating. As soon as you come close to ejaculation, slow down your movement. Try this for a few times and you will see there is a marked difference in your ejaculation timing.
All the tips mentioned above have been tried and tested by many and if you want a completely satisfying sexual, then you may as well insist your partner to try them also. After all, it is always good to try something new while having sex.