Food plays an important part in the functioning of the human body. A healthy heart and a successful sex life are all dependent on foods. There are several foods that help to boost both the heart and the power of sex.
A human body depends immensely on the food intake. For the proper functioning of the body healthy and nutritious food habits need to be adopted. It is been discovered through numerous researches that there are some amazing foods which help to boost up the heart and the sex power, at the same time. It is very necessary to learn about such foods, as over the past few years, it is been observed that even teenagers are prone to heart problems due to their unhealthy food intake and many men suffer from low erection. It is of utmost importance that the food habits are changed because it is better to have food as medicine rather than medicine as food.
Symptoms of heart problems
Often it is seen that, people ignore the common symptoms, which they see in them, of heart problems. The primary reason of which is they tend not to believe that any such problem will be arise in their body, but this irresponsibility and ignorance towards one’s body can result to be harmful, and if the following symptoms are seen regularly in a person’s body, then he/she should definitely consult a cardiologist, at the earliest.
- Nausea/vomiting/stomach pain/indigestion: This symptom is seen more in women than in men. Nausea/vomiting/stomach pain/indigestion is a common symptom of a heart attack. Stomach pains and vomiting are ignored with light digestion pills, thinking that is caused due to something the person has eaten and have not gelled well with the body, but this in necessarily not the case every time. One should consult a qualified cardiologist to confirm with the situation, on beingsaffected by any he symptom.
- Discomfort in the chest: This is most common and widely seen symptom of heart problems, especially heart attack, in people. When people feel discomfort in their chest, they generally feel tightness, pressure or pain. This could last a few minutes. On touching or moving the spot hurts even more. This is caused due to blockage in any of the arteries. This symptom is very prominent to give you message of a serious heart problem and the cardiologists must be consulted immediately. If the discomfort does not pass quickly or lasts longer than a couple of minutes then an emergency ambulance should be called and the person shall get admitted to the hospital immediately.
- Jaw or throat pain: It is agreed that the jaw and the throat is not connected to the heart but to the muscles, but this ignorance should not be made, as rare are the cases, but still the possibility is that the jaw or throat pain is caused from the heart, that is because, sometimes, in the core or centre of the heart a pain or a pressure is felt which goes spreads directly up to the jaw or throat of the person. So, for the sake of precaution one should consult a cardiologist also along with an ENT, in case of a jaw or throat pain.
- Arm pain: This symptom, again, is a very commonly seen symptom of a heart attack. The pain or the pressure which is felt in the heart, especially during a heart attack spreads out to the arm. This is a very certain symptom and no delay in consulting a cardiologist must be made.
- Snoring: One may be confused and amazed to know that a normal thing like snoring could be a symptom of a heart problem. But is need not normal all the time, this is because, sometimes, during the sleep a person may stop breathing for a few seconds, or breath heavily and intensely, which causes a pressure on the heart, this causes choking and unwanted gasping, these signs are result of Sleep Apnea. A sleep study under the consultation of a qualified cardiologist is highly recommended when this symptom is seen in a person.
- Easy Exhaustion: It is yet another vey common symptom, seen in both, men and women. If a person feels tired very easily from doing the activities which could be done by them easily in the past then it could be sign of a heart attack, because this kind of sudden weakness and exhaustion comes from the having a heart attack, where the body takes time to stabilize and regain its energy.
- Dizziness: This symptom can be due to a less intake of food and water resulting in loss of energy and dehydration in the body. But, at times, when chest pain along with dizziness is felt, immediately an ambulance should be called. This is caused when the blood pressure of a person drops and makes it difficult for the heart to pump the blood properly.
- Sweating: When a person experiences breaking out of sweat bolts at the most uncertainty then it could be sign of a heart attack, and this also requires immediate calling of the ambulance and getting admitted to the hospital.
- Irregular Heartbeats: Irregular heartbeats are felt at the time of excitement and when person relaxes after a workout or any other similar stuff, which is a very normal phenomenon. But, if a person finds that the heart beat is continuously beatingirregularly even after a couple f seconds, then it could be a symptom of a serious heart condition named atrial fibrillation, for whose treatment one should see a cardiologist at the earliest.
- Fierce Cough: Is a person is suffering from fierce cough, which would not get treated with regular cough syrups and medication this it could a sign of a problem in the health of the person’s heart, and a check up with the cardiologists is of paramount importance and is highly recommended.
Heart problems can be avoided by adopting certain food items, which are approved by the cardiologists, to be very beneficial for the heart. Although, a doctor should be consulted if the changing of food habits does not help, this is a rarity.
It is commonly agreed by Cardiologists, Sexologists and Psychologist that what is good for heart is also good for sex. The body and the brain have to be both developed for the activities in the bedroom. One needs to care of the heart to get good sex satisfaction. A good flow of blood to the genitals is required by both men and women for arousal and erection. Hence heart needs to be kept healthy with low fat diet, exercise and a stress free life.
Symptoms of reduced sex power
Sex power is seen to be very infertile and reduced in numerous people. As mentioned earlier, changes in the food habits help to improve the stamina of having an intercourse, for which, at first, one should know the symptoms of reduced sex power, because most of the time, out of pride, men tend not to accept the fact that they get tired too easily and are unable perform sexually well in bed with their partner. The common symptoms of reduced sex power are as follows:
- Insufficient Erection: This is one of the most common symptoms of reduced sex power in men. Men are unable to have erection due to dropped testosterone levels, caused mainly due to high intake of medication, drugs and alcohol.
- Premature ejaculation: When a man meets orgasm prior to the need and desire of his partner, is called premature ejaculation. The most common reason behind this condition is excessive sex stimulation and anxiety.
- Minimum duration of orgasm: When a man suffers from sex issues, he tends to have minimum duration of the orgasm, likely caused due to low levels of testosterone and insufficient erection.
- Poor sexual performance: A man knows very well, when he is unable to perform sexually well in bed with his partner. The desire to have a proper intercourse but the inability of doing it, even after constant efforts, is a prominent sign of reduced sex power in men.
- Dissatisfaction: After having an intercourse, if a men feels dissatisfied, after repeated trials and efforts, then it can be clearly understood that he has some problem going on in his body which is restricting hi to have the ability to perform well.
When men suffer from reduced sex power, they should included certain effective item in their diet, which help them to improve their stamina, better erection, longer and controlled ejaculation, etc.
Best foods that boosts sex power & good for heart health
Heart and sex power are two of the most common problems faced by most of the people today. It is a boon that many food items are medically proved to be beneficial for improving the health of the heart and the sexual ability of a person, that too at the same time. Some of these amazing and very easy to avail food items are as follows:
- Spinach is full of vitamins A & C and is the best food for a healthy heart. It helps in keeping the blood pressure low and it also helps in increasing the testosterone. It is a good for the heart and the penis in men.
- Chili Peppers help in dissolving blood clots that lowers the rate of heart attack and stroke. It is an excellent food to increase the heart rate and increase sensitivity in the nerves.
- Celery helps to lower the blood pressure by relaxing the muscles that are situated around the arteries.
- Bananas provide prolonged energy as it consists of sugars of all types– glucose, fructose and sucrose.
- Avocados help in lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Dates are ideal food for several reasons. They help in combating sexual weakness, heart problems, stomach problems and weight gain.
- Almonds are loaded with protein potassium and mono-saturated fat that help to lose weight.
- Asparagus helps to increase the histamine level which is required to achieve the orgasm in both men and women. The nutrients in asparagus help insulin tobe transported from the blood vessels to the cells.
- Fresh garlic has the incredible power to improve the blood flow. The antioxidant levels in the body are increased by the anti-inflammatory properties of garlic.
- Raw Cacao is known as the number one anti-oxidant in the world. Its use in chocolate makes chocolate a very sexual food.
- Unsweetened tea promotes blood flow all over the body. It enhances the mood, memory and focus which enlighten sex power and heart power.
- Eggs are essential for a fit healthy body from inside and outside. The vitamins B6 &B5 in the eggs help to maintain the hormone levels and to ease the stress in the mind.
- Red wine triggers the production of nitric oxide in the blood and so helps in relaxing the arteries and increasing the flow of blood to the genitals.
- Oats contain an amino acid that helps in reducing the stiffness of the blood vessels. It helps to boost testosterone in the blood.
- Onion: Onion have high levels of the flavonoids, they are rich in sulphur, and help to reduce blood clotting, cholesterol, etc., which reduces the risks of heart attack in a person. Onion also improves the stamina and sexual power in men, especially if eaten fried or with butter. Its helps in preventing the daunting problem of premature ejaculation.
- Ginkgo: Ginkgo has proved to be very useful in improving the blood circulation. It helps to maintain the blood pressure to its normal level. With improved blood circulation the risks of having heart problems are immensely reduced and the smooth and proper circulation of blood and normal blood pressure helps the penis to receive the adequate flow of the blood, which helps in better erections and ejaculation and improved sexual stamina as well.
- Arugula: Arugula is extremely helpful in reducing the inflammation in the heart, reducing the risks of having heart problem. Arugula has lot of mineral content and antioxidants which purifies the pollution in the body, and thus, helping to remarkable improve the stamina required to have a satisfying intercourse. It is proved to be one of the most beneficial, effective and delicious food for preventing heart diseases and improving the sexual stamina in men.
- Seafood: The fatty acids of omega are present in high content in the seafood, which helps the pumping of the blood in the heart, and lowers the risks of a heart attack. Seafood also improves the sex drive in men very impressively by increasing the testosterone levels in men.
- Figs: Figs improve the functioning of the blood vessels and reduces the chances of the coronary cardiac diseases. For men, figs are a boon, to have quality fertility improvement in them, as its vitamin content helps to increase the sexual drive and the sexual stamina, resulting in cure of the commonly seen reduced sex powers, due to stress, unhealthy diet, anxiety, etc.
- Strawberries: Strawberries is one of yummiest fruit, which is a favorite of many. People will be very pleased and happy to know that the strawberries have proved to be very good for reducing heart problems and increasing the sexual drive and the sexual stamina in men, keeping both, the mind and the body, happy, healthy and satisfied. Strawberries help in preventing blood clotting and reduce the chances of having a heart attack. They also improve blood circulation which helps to improve not only the health of the heart but also the orgasm, in both, men and women.
- Cherries: Cherries are efficient in reducing inflammation and heartburn. It also has a rich content of antioxidants and improves the smell of the breath of person, and helps in better circulation of blood in the body, improving the stamina and ejaculation in men, and helping them to excel in their sexual performance.
- Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds are rich in the fats, which are healthy to the heart and fiber, and results to be very effective in preventing the coronary heart diseases. The omega-3s content in the Chia Seeds is impressively effective in improving the orgasm control and duration in men.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away, it is taught to us since our childhood. Apples have numerous medicinal benefits. Apples are very rich in nutrients like vitamins and help to provide strength to the heart with controlled blood pressure and reduced blood clotting. Apples also provide energy to the body, leading to increase in the sex power in men.
It is of utmost importance that people do not ignore the importance of the including healthy food items in their diet and never neglect the symptom of the heart problems and reduced sex power in them.
Food plays an important part to build heart and sex power. It must be remembered that the power of heart and sex are interrelated. They are tied to 5 things- more intakes of fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts and the proper balance of plant fats and animal fats.
Foods for sex power
- Fruits and vegetables come under the category of plant foods which are rich in nutrients and low in fat. They help in keeping the arteries unclogged which are helpful in low libido as well as in preventing heart problems.
- Nuts are high in the amino acid arginine, which is which helps in generating erections. They also help to reduce the cholesterol level
- Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which helps in narrowing the arteries and helps them to function properly. Saturated fat and Transfats tend to narrow the arteries leading to less flow of the blood into the genitals.
- Wheat germ is particularly good sourcing for Vitamin E which is not possible from normal diet;it is a good tonic for the arteries to stay healthy.
- Oysters are rich in zinc, which is essential for the proper functioning of men’s reproductive system.
Foods for the heart
- Cinnamon- promotes heat in the body which helps in increasing circulation of the blood. This helps in improving the health of the heart and functioning of the brain. Cinnamon can be used to make both sweet and savoury dishes… It also helps to regulate the blood sugar level in the body.
- Basil- It is an herb that can be added to all dishes. It is a natural antibiotic as well as ananti-inflammatory food. Basil promotes circulation of the blood and it also helps to warm up the bodies in winter.
- Oatmeal are full of omega-3 fatty acids along with folate and potassium. It is also a fibre rich food which helps to clear the arteries and lower the levels of bad cholesterol. It is the best breakfast cereal that can be taken with bananas.
- Berries Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries are full of anti-inflammatory, which are helpful in reducing the risk of heart diseases and cancer. All the berries are helpful in improving the health of the vascular part of the heart.
- Legumes like chickpeas, and black and kidney beans are loaded with fibre, omega -3 fatty acids and calcium.
- Soy is low in saturated fat and is helpful in lowering cholesterol. It is a perfect source of lean protein that is essential for a healthy heart diet. Soy milk can be taken with oats or other whole grain cereals for breakfast.